Renting a Car in Santa Barbara
Filippini Wealth Management Inc. is one of Santa Barbara’s most prominent names in financial services. Operated by Ian Filippini Santa Barbara, this agency has experts ready to guide you through all of your financial needs small and large. In an effort to assist you in better money management, Ian Filippini Santa Barbara offers to you a list of the top car rental agencies in the city, as well as tips for saving money on your booking.
Avis Rent A Car
Avis Rent A Car is located on Montecito Street. They are open 7 days per week for your convenience, offering a wide range of vehicles to accommodate your needs. Specials for weekly rentals are available, and online booking is also offered.
Enterprise Rent A Car
Enterprise is another well-known car rental company with a SB location to serve your needs. The center is located on Chapala Street. They have compact cars, trucks, luxury automobiles and more.
Budget Rent A Car
Budget is located on East Haley Street. Their rates are usually lower on car rentals than other agencies, but some people note the selection of vehicles is not as large as what is found with other companies.
Hertz has several locations in the city, including one on State Street and another on S La Cumbre. Hertz provides fast, friendly service with a wide selection of vehicles to pick from, as well as nice prices to go along with it all.
Ian Filippini Santa Barbara and Filippini Wealth management Inc. offer the follow tips for booking your car rental:
- If you need a vehicle for three or more days, check out weekly rental costs. Chances are it will cost you about the same, and depending upon the day of the week that you book, might even cost less than rental for the three days.
- Consider whether or not you really need the extra insurance offered by the rental agency. In most circumstances your car insurance will cover the rental, so this is an unnecessary expense.
- If possible, avoid renting a vehicle on the weekends, when the rates are substantially more than weekday rental costs.
- Buy your own gas rather than rely on prepaid fuel. You are likely to spend twice as much filling the tank if you opt for the prepaid fuel option than you would filling the tank yourself.
- It is always cheaper to rent a vehicle at a non-airport location. Although you might find it convenient to pick up at the airport, expect to spend more for this luxury.
- Average car rental rates in SB for an economy car are $32.44 per day, while typical rates for a luxury vehicle are $82.88 per day. An SUV averages a $64.04 per day rental rate, and a compact car rents for an average of $34.22 each day.
Benefits of a Rental Car
Benefits of a rental car are numerous. With the vehicle you are sure to be able to get out and enjoy the city to the fullest. It is a far more practical method of getting around than any other transportation option, and when done correctly, it is also one of the most affordable. There are a ton of other exciting benefits that come along with the rental of a car for personal use, including the ability to be with the people that you know and trust and the chance to enjoy activities for as long as you would like without being rushed to stay with the group. Take advantage of these benefits and use one of the awesome car rental companies in the area that are eager to serve your needs.