30 Great Places to Visit & Things to do Ian Filippini Santa Barbara
Find out more about author Ian Filippini on Google+
Ian Filippini Westlake Village California knows with a trip to Santa Barbara, California, in your future, planning now for the fun adventures you’ll enjoy while there will entice and excite you even more. The city isn’t shy, and there’s plenty of things to see and do throughout the area. Here is 30 great places to visit and things to do.
1. Visit the Santa Barbara Zoo for a great day of animal fun. Visitors have numerous exhibits to enjoy, and a vast selection of animals for their viewing pleasure.
2. Visit Rattlesnake Canyon Trail for hiking, biking and outdoor adventure for all ages.
3. Take a trip to Granada Theatre to catch a live theatrical performance and enjoy your night in this Ian Filippini Santa Barbara landmark!
4. Everyone is surprised at the enjoyment found at the County Courthouse. This historic landmark has lush botanical gardens and landscaping to melt all of your worries away.
5. Head out to the Santa Barbara Waterfront anytime, day or the night, for serene escapes from the world.
6. No trip to the city is complete without a visit to the Santa Barbara Mission. Here you’ll find a plethora of history lessons and artifacts to educate you while entertaining you.
7. Get to know Ian Filippini Westlake Village California at Filippini Wealth Management Group Inc. His experience in financial planning will help you keep your visit in Santa Barbara within budget.
8. Visit the Museum of Natural History. There is absolutely something for everyone at this museum.
9. Go to Channel Islands. These four islands are right off of the coastline and make for an exciting adventure!
10. Eat a steak at the Brewhouse. It is one of the fine steakhouses in the city, well worth the splurge!
11. The Museum of Art would make for a wonderful trip before your visit to the steakhouse! Lots of art on display here and exploration.
12. If you’re not on State Street, you’re not really in Santa Barbara! Filippini Wealth Management Group Inc. knows there’s a little bit of everything on State Street all of which the visitor will appreciate. This includes shopping, attractions and more.
13. Another of the excellent museums in the city, a visit to the Maritime Museum is one that you will love if you enjoy nautical histories.
14. For more art enjoyment, visit Gallery 113 for a variety of modern art.
15. EOS Lounge is the place to be when you want to take in the night life of Santa Barbara. With fresh drinks and DJ’s spinning into the early hours of the morning.
16. For a variety of nightlife fun, make your way to Indochine. A smaller nightclub with plenty of intimacy and good times waiting to be had.
17. Watch a movie at Arlington Theater. It has an outdoorsy feeling with the falsetto balconies and great movies, bands, ballets and more!
18. Take the children to Rockin’ Kids. This indoor playhouse has something for boys and girls of all ages.
19. Another great place for the kids is the Rock Place. Yes, this is the name, and rock climbing is the game. Children can enjoy rock climbing while mom sits back and gets a bit of rest and relaxation.
20. Stay for a night or two at the Belmond El Encanto. This is one of the most amazing resorts in the city with a view of the riviera of Santa Barbara.
21. Visit the Filippini Wealth Management Group Inc. for important information about your finances. This winning group of professionals understand your needs and offer many different services including retirement planning, estate planning, insurance and more. President, Ian Filippini Westlake Village California, along with the rest of the team, will assist you in your planning needs!
22. Camp out at the Douglas Family Preserve! This is one of the most beautiful areas in the city, enabling you to enjoy nature at its best.
23. Taste the wine created at Margerum, one of the best in the entire city!
24. If you like gardens visit the Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens for picture-perfect scenery.
25. Go shopping on State Street with a variety of shops for adults and children.
26. While you’re out shopping make sure that you visit Paseo Nuevo Shopping Center where there are stores such as Macy’s, as well as theaters, restaurants and so much more.
27. Eat at the Seagrass restaurant for delicious, fresh seafood cooked just the way that you like it.
28. Have a scoop (or two) of ice cream at McConnell’s. This is one of the best places to feast upon ice cream in the city!
29. Pet a shark at the Ty Warner Nature Center while is also enjoying an array of other aquatic life.
30. Finally, make sure that you visit the Visitor’s Center. Here visitors have all of the information needed for a great trip in the palm of your hands, ensuring that your visit to the city is the best.